Do you know the best vacation spots in the Northeast US? If you happen to visit the USA, make some efforts to visit the interesting places in the Northeast, especially if you come to USA with your family. There are places for family vacation that you can’t miss. As we know that there are nine states in the Northeast of USA: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. In those places, we can find the best places for vacation. Five of them are explained here.
see also: 6 Best Vacation Spots in The Carolinas
Five Tourist Spots in the Northeast US:
- First thing first, it is New York City. Who doesn’t know New York City—the city called the Big Apple? There are many shopping centers, iconic sightseeing, and Broadway shows that you can visit while you are there. Doing a city tour is one of the best things to do when visiting other people’s country, right? New York also has Adirondacks Mountain for those who love mountain getaways. The beautiful and stunning scenery around the mountain is breathtaking. Many places to stay can be booked easily.
- The National Park Acadia—the home of many animals and plants located in Maine, is the place you cannot miss. The tallest mountain is here. Visitors usually do hiking, biking, or enjoying the scenery around the coast. Seeing many plants and animals is good for family vacation for sure.
- Visiting Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire to enjoy family sun, fun, and sand should be on your list. Relaxing, boating, tubing, sunbathing, and enjoying the scenery are activities that tourists love doing. You and your family can stay at an interesting place where you can find a classical drive-in movie theater. Don’t ever miss to catch a ride of the famous Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad which will take you around the lake.
- Visiting a seaside town in Connecticut—Mystic, surely cannot be missed. Many family activities are available there. Mystic Aquarium, Seaport, and Mystic Pizza are the most famous. Choose a family-friendly place where you and your family can stay to make your vacation unforgettable.
- Newburyport and Plum Island in Massachusetts are the places that you should visit since you can enjoy breathtaking scenery of beaches. Shopping in shops, boutiques, and maritime heritage there is fun. You also can visit The Parker River National Wildlife Refuge where you can find many kinds of animals.
Going abroad including to USA for family vacation, no doubt, is a great experience. You should have good time there. To make your vacation even greater and smoother, here are the things you need to consider:
see also: 6 Best Vacation Spots for Girl Trips
For those things above, make sure you learn well since there must be differences with the ones in your country. Especially if you are with your young children, knowing everything about the country you visit is beneficial. The location of your country’s embassy in USA should be on your list. This really will help you when you are in trouble. Are you planning to go to the Northeast US in the next vacation? Hopefully, the article about the Best Vacation Spots in the Northeast US can give you enough information.